Last week was a wonderful start to the 2023-2024 school year! We saw so many happy faces and the campus was buzzing with the energy of students excited to learn. On Wednesday, we started the day with our annual Rose Ceremony to welcome new first graders into the grades. Thursday was just as exciting as we welcomed our new kindergarteners as they walked under the Rainbow Bridge and joined their new classes. Both of these events are a reflection of the beauty, kindness, and care given to all students, each year, at JRCS. Pictures from both events can be viewed here: Rose Ceremony Kindergerten Bridge Ceremony
Here are a few announcements and reminders:
*School starts at 8:00 am. Gates will open at 7:45 am to welcome students in and will close promptly at 8:00 am. Any student not in class, and ready to learn, at 8:00 am will be considered tardy. Students arriving at 8:01 am, and later, will need to be walked into the office.
* We have made some changes to the Drop-off/Pick-up Procedure, please review them here: Drop-off/Pick-up Procedure
* If your child is going to be absent, please use the online form or call the office at (970) 986-8219 by 8:30 am each day.
* Before/After Care will be held in the south room of Building G this year. Please use the kindergarten gate to drop off and pick up your child from Before/After Care. To reach Before/After Care during their hours of operation, please call: 970-986-8210, ext 702. During school hours, please call the school office with any questions or instructions.
* If you are visiting the school during school hours, please check in at the front office and get a visitor badge.
* The first Family Council meeting of the school year is this Thursday, August 24th at 3:45 pm in the Sunflower Kindergarten. We hope to see you there!
Thank you for your attention to all these items and for entrusting your child’s education to us. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (970) 986-8219 or email@example.com.